Recommendations, Complaints, Feedback
Giving a Recommendation
After a transaction, the Buyer can leave a visible comment on the quality of the service received. After you Login go to Recommendations under Buyer Actions on your homepage.
There you can leave a recommendation, and view all other recommendations. To view recommendations for an individual Member, login and go to USERS. Select the User, and view recommendations:
To date, complaints have typically been about
- Offers or Wants that were out-of-date (i.e. time-wasting)
- sellers failing to reply to enquiries
- sellers requesting euros only
To complain, please contact Cork LETS by email at [email protected] and we will try to sort out the problem. For instance, if a member has failed to respond, a volunteer will endeavour to contact them and:
- confirm if he/she is still alive
- living in the area
- still willing to participate
To Avoid Complaints
- Respond to email enquiries. Don’t leave another member ‘in the dark’.
- Update your Wants & Offers. Login to your personal Homepage and go to Wants or to Offerings and click Update.
Once there you can Edit / Delete / Hide / Update your adverts.
Your Feedback is Welcome
Feedback on every aspect of the new LETS is very important to us. Please feel free to communicate your ideas and opinions. Email [email protected] today.