Recommendations, Complaints, Feedback
Giving a Recommendation
After a transaction, the Buyer can leave a visible comment on the quality of the service received. After you Login go to Recommendations under Buyer Actions on your homepage.
There you can leave a recommendation, and view all other recommendations. To view recommendations for an individual Member, login and go to USERS. Select the User, and view recommendations:
To date, complaints have typically been about
- Offers or Wants that were out-of-date (i.e. time-wasting)
- sellers failing to reply to enquiries
- sellers requesting euros only
To complain, please contact Cork LETS by email at email@example.com and we will try to sort out the problem. For instance, if a member has failed to respond, a volunteer will endeavour to contact them and:
- confirm if he/she is still alive
- living in the area
- still willing to participate
To Avoid Complaints
- Respond to email enquiries. Don’t leave another member ‘in the dark’.
- Update your Wants & Offers. Login to your personal Homepage and go to Wants or to Offerings and click Update.
Once there you can Edit / Delete / Hide / Update your adverts.
Your Feedback is Welcome
Feedback on every aspect of the new LETS is very important to us. Please feel free to communicate your ideas and opinions. Email firstname.lastname@example.org today.